Business Development Representative (BDR)
Omni gives businesses one place to easily analyze all their data. Built by the teams that brought you Looker and Stitch, it brings together data models, a point-and-click UI, spreadsheet-style formulas, and powerful visualizations to help everyone access and use data. Omni is trusted by companies across industries and regions because it’s the only analytics solution that unifies every team across your business in a single platform.
Our team uses experience and customer empathy to build the analytics product we’ve always wanted to use. We believe in staying curious to learn new ways to do things, taking ownership of our work, and collaborating — with our customers, partners, data community, and team.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Omni has $26.9m in funding from top investors — including First Round, Redpoint, and Google Ventures.
About the role
We love helping companies make better decisions and build new products with data. Since launching for commercial availability last year, we’ve built an innovative base of customers across almost every industry who trust our product and team. As we continue our growth journey, we’re looking for sales pioneers to help us take Omni to the next level.
This is where you come in.
Our BDRs are strategic and critical team players, who are responsible for identifying new business opportunities by prospecting and qualifying new customers and partners. You’ll be an integral part of the growth engine by creating and managing early funnel opportunities. You’ll work cross-functionally with sales and marketing to design, iterate, and execute unique and innovative go-to-market campaigns with a high sense of urgency.
We believe in promoting from within and helping you shape your career path ensuring growth in your sales profession.
What you will need
- 1+ years of experience in business development.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity. You know where we need to go, but recognize it won’t always be a straight path to get there.
- A willingness to fall forward. You bring and test ideas — even if it means don’t always land perfectly, but you iterate and try again.
- Strong attention to detail. You can dive into the weeds with the team and pick up on the seemingly small, yet important, details.
What you will do
- Become an Omni expert and deeply understand our competitor landscape.
- Drive top of funnel for and with our account executive team. You will run campaigns across email, LinkedIn, and other channels to drive pipeline.
- Accelerate conversion of warm and inactive prospects.
- Craft thoughtful copy that articulates the unique value Omni creates.
- Constantly innovate and push the envelope, moving beyond typical B2B marketing playbooks to unlock scale and ROI.
- Say ‘yes’. We’re building fast and we’re looking for teammates who share and step up to new opportunities.
If you don’t meet all of the qualifications outlined above, that’s fine, we want you to apply anyway! If you have a passion for learning and are excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.